This is what you give


I've been in love, I also might be in love now, with life, with somebody who would never notice me in that way, with delicious food, with many important and pleasent things. To be in love... what is it? Why is it so wished by everybody? It's amazing how close you feel to eternal happiness, but, is it really happiness? Well, it feels like happiness so who cares?!

One should enjoy things as they come, and as much as they seem very complicated, just let go all of that and live the moment, dont start with silly doubts and regrets, they won't take you any further. Of course some of those doubts are good, thats not the issue here.

When you love completely, you feel like your heart is going out of your body to that person or being. And you give it all to him or her or it. What I wanted to express was about when you give it all, all you have, some people doesnt appreciate the fact that they are really giving everything they are in having sex. It is not easy not to give it to somebody you love so much but you might be not so conscious about what you are giving.

Making love is wonderful, I remember that I could smell the other person's fragance on me, even if he wasn't there, even if I had already had a bath or two or three after that. But it didn't matter, because I loved him, I wanted his smell on me everyday, all day. It creates a stronger bond between a young couple, and by young I mean recently formed as a couple.

Having sex by the other side, frivolously, using the other person but being used at the same time, doesn't bring complete satisfaction to your soul and to your body. I know by experience, after making love, having sex wasn't good enough for me. I dont want that know.

Is great to know that you are saving this very special moment and gift to somebody who is really going to know what is receiving and is going to appreciate it. You are going to fully enjoy it and have great satisfaction of it. Is more important the spiritual part, more to women.

Now you decide what to do. I dont have anything against having frivolous sex. I've had it, but it doesnt work for me because I had known better before. But to give your love in that way, physically, spiritually, mentally, completly is for someone who appreciates it and enjoy it as long as you need him or her. If you give it to your summer love you, as strong happiness it gives you, will suffer great pain.

As known, love gives happiness or something very familiar, but when it goes unexpectedly and undesirably is really painfull

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hombre de lata

Circo de contradicciones

Auto traición