Honestly from me to me, and that's the only truth


I think I should be honest with myself more than worrying about you.

So, this is not for you, this is for me.

I shouldn't be lying to myself anymore

because this could end up worse than I can predict and I could end up heart broken, once again.

I don't know if I have the strength to put my pieces together, yet, once again, for the infinite time.

I'm so tired of myself and others hurting me, but mostly of me allowing it

and being available for that.



Please universe, I know you hear me, help me be honest with me,

help me see things clearly, to be brave and take action when needed

and avoid it when not.

I want to learn to love me, not just saying but also doing so.


It's just that sometimes it's so hard to do it 

and I think I don't know exactly how to do it, where to start?

I only know how to sabotage me and I don't want to do that anymore.

I can only start with an: "I'll try for a while" or "I'll see how it goes" and then, we'll see.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hombre de lata

Circo de contradicciones

Auto traición